Umeadi felicitates NAGAFF Founder, Aniebonam On His Birthday Anniversary


…Promises to assist Comptroller Nnadi achieve, surpass revenue target for Tincan Command

The Chairman, National Association of Government Approved Freight Forwarders, NAGAFF Kirikiri Lighter Terminal, KLT chapter, Engr. Emmanuel Umeadi has sent his felicitations and that of the members to the founder of NAGAFF, Dr. Boniface Aniebonam who marks his birthday today.

Umeadi in his congratulatory message made available to our correspondent in Lagos this morning, observed that Dr. Aniebonam deserved every accolade he got noting that no one has lifted many Nigerian youths out of poverty like he had done.

He described the NAGAFF Founder who incidentally is the first National President of the association as a man who bears other people’s burden as he would bear his.

“On behalf of the teeming members of NAGAFF, KLT chapter, I send our felicitations to you sir. Our prayer is that God who is the rewarder of every good deed will reward you for all you have done for humanity and continue to do. May God give you many more years of celebration in good health and wellbeing. Congratulations Ebube Chukwu Umuawulu”, he said.

In another development, the Chairman, National Association of Government Approved Freight Forwarders, NAGAFF, KLT chapter, Engr. Emmanuel Umeadi has welcomed the redeployment of Comptroller Dera Nnadi of Seme Border Customs Command to Tincan Island Port Command of the Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, describing it as a welcome development.

He noted that the redeployment of Comptroller Nnadi to Tincan Island Port Command could not have been better than this time when the command was in dire need to fulfill its mandate to the Service and the nation in general.

The NAGAFF KLT chapter boss, however, assured the CAC of the support and cooperation of the association to enable him meet and surpass the revenue target set for the command by the NCS management.

He said, “At 52 percent revenue mark in nine months, it looks impossible to achieve the remaining 48 percent mark in less than four months. But knowing that you are a man of ideas and innovation, a go-getter, one who is never afraid of taking bold steps, I have no doubt that the remaining 48 percent is achievable and could be surpassed.

“Be rest assured that myself and every member of NAGAFF both at KLT, Tincan and elsewhere will work for you and with you to make it happen. You did it at Seme, I am sure that the Tincan Island command will not be different.”

He therefore called on Comptroller Nnadi to dismantle all the barriers to trade at the command and facilitate legitimate trade noting that when this is done, he would be surprised at the level of success he would achieve in the command.

He further appealed to the CAC to consider organizing series of training for the freight forwarders so as to bring them at par with the customs officers who he said had gone far ahead of them in terms of knowledge and applications of the modern day customs administration.

Photo: 1. Dr. Boniface Aniebonam, NAGAFF Founder.

Photo 2: Comptroller Dera Nnadi, Customs Area Controller, Tincan Island Port Command.

Send your press invite, news, press releases/articles to Also, follow us on Twitter @PrimetimeRepor1 and on Facebook on or call the editor on 07030661526


Leave A Reply